Explore Your Potential • Release Your Past
Balance Your Energy • Awaken Your Possibilities
June 1 to 3, 2018
Villas by Eco Hotel • Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas
PhP 16,500 quad sharing* • PhP 18,500 twin sharing
Departure from Makati, 12 NN, June 1 • Arrival in Makati, 2 PM, June 3
WHAT IS AWAKEN?
Awaken is a mid-year wellness retreat that reconnects you to your 2018 intentions and goals, helps you recalibrate your energy, and sets the stage for empowered action for the rest of the year. The retreat pools together yoga, meditation and essential oils for a self-reflection journey. Through an exploration of your personality, with the guiding wisdom of your intuition with the tarot, Awaken aims to reconnect you to your best self.
What to Expect
· An introduction to the power of the breath
· Learning stress management tips alongside mindfulness
· A guided re-evaluation of goals and intentions through road mapping and journaling
· A primer on how you can use the tarot to help you figure out your goals and how to achieve them
· A basic understanding of your personality traits and habits and how they can support or deter you from your goals
· Learning about essential oils and how they can support your mental focus, emotional well-being, and your potential
· Yoga classes incorporating vinyasa flow, yin, and aromatherapy (no prior yoga experience is required)
· Stimulating discussions and activities on Essential Oils, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Mindfulness and Meditation
· A one on one tarot reading session to help you set goals, identify blocks and plan out ways to move forward
· A workbook and journal to keep you on track throughout your awakening
· Transportation to and from the venue
· Meals (two breakfasts, two dinners, one lunch)
About the Venue
Villas by Eco Hotel is a warm, cozy hotel set against the idyllic backdrop of Batangas. Aside from your accommodations for three days and two nights, you’ll have full access to the hotel’s amenities and pool.
What to Bring
Comfy clothes, swimsuit (in case you want to take a dip!), your yoga mat, water bottle, mosquito spray
We are keeping the retreat intimate so there are limited slots available.
To secure your spot, we require 50% down payment by May 15, 2018.
Balance must be paid by May 28, 2018.
Payment is non-refundable but may be transferred.
Meet Your Hosts
Ria Tirazona is a licensed psychologist, yoga teacher and therapist, and body positivity advocate. Her work supports others in developing their own unique paths to wellness. Find her on Instagram at @ria.tirazona.
Chinggay Labrador is a writer and yoga teacher. She runs Practical Magic, a tarot reading service aiming to help people discover self-awareness and self-empowerment. Find Practical Magic online at @practical_magical.
Drop us a line here and we'll get right back to you :)