Later, 2016: New Year Reading
Is anyone else relieved that the END of 2016 is finally upon us?
The year has been fraught with unexpected upheaval—from death, political upswings, change on all fronts (personal, professional, social and global), and everything in between. The good news is that with the end of December, we have with us a symbolical "end" to all this turmoil. We don't know what's coming up next year—if it will be better or worse or both, but with the end of this month, we can at least put a metaphorical close to this complicated chapter.
Change doesn't come with growth however, and no matter what you've experienced this year, there will have been growth, evolution and transformation for the better. Understanding how we've adapted, bent and rolled with the punches is the key to getting ourselves to a brighter place in 2017.
- If you could sum up the year's lessons in one word, what would it be?
- What was the most significant change you experienced and how do you feel about it? Could you put a positive spin on it?
- What are you happy to say is finally over this year?
- What was the biggest Tower moment you've had and how did you deal with it?
- What did you learn about yourself this year?
Happy New Year, everyone. Let's all hope for a brighter 2017 full of healing, positivity and reprieve!