New Moon in Leo: Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
It's that time of the month again! The New Moon is a great time to release anything that isn't doing us good anymore. If you've been procrastinating about something, the New Moon gives you a little (or big) kick in the butt, reminding you to get it the F out of your system already.
9 of Swords. If you've come here from Instagram, you already know that it's time to ask yourself what keeps you up at night. I'm getting a few clues from a couple of interpretations of the classic "insomnia" card that may help you figure out your own Bogeyman woes.
- Do you think that situations / people / issues are coming at you, and the only way to deal is to just keep your eyes shut and hope they disappear? Avoidance is rarely the answer. You've just got to get through it and tell yourself it'll be over before you realize.
- Is your imagination eating you up? Sometimes your imagined future scenario is a lot more gory than whatever reality deals.
- Are you giving yourself a chance to breathe through the nightmares? You could be pre-empting your late nights with unnecessary worries.
- Have you ever tried taking on a combative spirit when it comes to what's eating you up? If you look a potential "enemy" straight in the eye, it might just run off and never come back.
- Do you give yourself a chance to talk to your dark side? What makes us anxious can reveal plenty about what we prefer to keep hidden. If you use this time to negotiate with your shadows, you may come to a resolution.