New Moon in Virgo: Love, Actually
Probably the most asked question in readings centers around romantic love. If you've ever been too embarrassed to ask about love (much more, book an actual tarot reading to discuss it), then now's your chance to pick up some free for all guidance from the cards. :)
I think it's great that the "perfect match" card falls under the suit of Cups, which represent the WATER element. Falling in love, staying in love, dropping right out of it—all these states are akin to the many forms the element of water takes. Are you fixating so hard on a would-be relationship, you feel you're tumbling out of control like a waterfall? Are you happily staying out of the water and would rather enjoy the waves from the sand instead? There's so much richness in the symbolism water has to offer when it comes to love.
No matter what your stance or status is, it's always good to look into where you are with regard to love. Here are a couple of points to consider this New Moon:
- Have your ideals changed since your first relationship? What have you had to compromise and what values do you still hold on to?
- When was the last time you truly felt you loved yourself?
- What are you looking for in a relationship? What do you feel you have to offer?
- Don't give yourself any boundaries on this one—where would you go on a perfect date?
- What song / movie / book is your go-to when you want to feel giddy with love?