Dive deep into your Practical Magic Starter Deck with all the info you need.
a tarot newbie’s guide & Journal
explains the ins and outs of the PM Starter Deck and the tarot,
so that you can start slinging cards the Practical Magic way.
Part guidebook and part journal, this 112-page e-book helps you understand how the tarot is structured and how it works.
With prompts that help you relate the tarot to your everyday life and the people you come across,
you’ll be able to form associations and meanings for the cards so that you can make the tarot relevant to you.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE:
• commentary on Practical Magic and what makes it different from other ways of reading tarot
• a breakdown of the Major Arcana including PM illustration explanations, noteworthy insights on traditional tarot, and journal prompts
• lessons on two different ways to read the Minor Arcana
• a breakdown of the Minor Arcana and how to compare cards side by side, depending on their suits
• a breakdown of the Court Cards so you’re able to see the different archetypes and how they compare to each other
• a sampling of one, three, five, seven and 10-card spreads so you can explore different ways to shuffle your cards
… all in full-color, including photos of all the cards in the PM Starter Deck!
WhO’S THIS FOR?
• someone who owns the Practical Magic Starter Deck and needs to know more about how to use it
• someone who’s into tarot but isn’t sure about getting the Practical Magic Starter Deck
• anyone who’s come across PM via Instagram or the blog and is into this style of reading cards!
How much does it cost?
PhP 1000 or $20
paid via PayPal or bank deposit if you’re from the Philippines
Once I get your payment, I’ll send you the link so you can download the file. :)
DON’T HAVE THE PRACTICAL MAGIC STARTER DECK YET?
FIND IT HERE.
order the pM Book
Once I get your deets, I’ll email you right back!